Sunday 16 June 2013

MHAM Blog Challenge defeat

As any regular readers will have seen, I have been attempting the Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge.

I was managing to meet this challenge by writing my posts in advance so that if migraine struck I was still able to continue.  I had managed to write a week's worth of posts in advance and I thought this would be enough.

Sadly, the past week has been a particularly bad week, resulting in me not even being able to attend my job for the entire week.

Having now posted all of the posts I had pre-written, it is with sadness that I admit defeat; I cannot manage to continue to Blog Challenge with a post a day as hoped.



I hope that I will be able to make some further posts before the end of the month, choosing the topics remaining in the challenge which I particularly like and I will of course continue my blog as normal, with my sporadic posts and monthly updates.

Thank you to those who have been reading this month, I hope you've found the Blog Challenge posts interesting and I encourage anyone who has to check the comments on any of the daily posts on FightingHeadacheDisorders.com where you can see links to other blogs participating in the challenge, hopefully with more longevity that I have managed.

So in the immortal words of Douglas Adams, so long and thanks for all the fish.


June, Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, is dedicated to Unmasking the Mystery of Chronic Headache Disorders. The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is issued by FightingHeadacheDisorders.com

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment